Pixie Boots

Saturday, March 1, 2014


So boot season is almost over. It's going to be a sad time for me because my feet are actually injured, and sneakers make them hurt so much. I've been wearing boots everyday to class for the past couple of weeks. It's so lovely not having to fret in them morning and scavenge for matching socks. Out of the four black pairs of boots that I own ( I swear they are not all the same) these little ones are my favorite. I don't usually buy boots that are short because I have really long legs, but these are so pretty. They dress up any ordinary jeans + top outfit that I wear. They have a tiny heel, thin laces, and a zipper on the side. I love them so much. My legs look longer in a good way. I'll have to find some sandals or flats for spring and summer, but for now I'll be enjoying my boots for the time that is left. 



1 comment:

  1. These are so cute!! Mine always seem to look stumpy in them...no idea why! xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo