Clean and Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

Friday, August 23, 2013




Happy Friday! Finally, right? This week actually went by kind of fast for me!

I have finally found the courage to stray away from my Clean and Clear Morning Burst Cleanser, and am now obsessed with the Clean and Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser. When it comes to drugstore cleansers Clean and Clear never steers me wrong. I've used the brand throughout high school, and continue to repurchase because of its affordable price tag. I'm also paranoid about trying other brands because I tried the Neutrogena Grapefruit Cleanser and it gave me an awful rash resulting in breakouts and redness. For now I am staying with what my skin is comfortable with.

This cleanser is step one of a three step skin care set. I only use the cleanser, and it works perfectly fine by itself. It is oil free so it doesn't not clog pores. I can't put my hand on the scent from the cleanser it reminds of oranges or tangerines, but it also has that sort of medical smell. Not a bad smell more like a sterile smell (if that makes any sense). The smell is pleasant and not overbearing.

When using this cleanser I highly suggest excessively wetting your face prior to cleansing because it can feel a bit dry and rough after if it doesn't lather properly. I love to use it in the shower because it foams really nicely and makes my skin feel incredibly clean. It's not greasy nor does it cause any breakouts for my skin. It is lovely for everyday use. The only downside is that it doesn't remove my eyeliner or mascara that well so I usually take the off before. Aside from that I'd highly recommend this to anyone who may be on a budget because for $5 it is a keeper! What cleanser have you been using?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo