H&M Shoe Haul

Thursday, August 29, 2013




                 



Yeah, it happened. The other day while I was engaging in my mundane activities I decided to check on the cyber world. I was catching up on some Youtube videos when I found out that online shopping is now available on the H&M site. For those who didn't know, in the U.S we did not have the option to shop H&M online. I love a majority of H&M clothing. I think they're reasonably priced and good quality, although sometimes their stock is not my style; I love a good H&M visit. Because everyone within 10 miles of my town goes to the H&M in our mall I don't often stop by unless their stock is brand new or I'm in Ontario. So when I found out that I could buy online I was ecstatic I thought I'd check out their shoe section, and I feel in love. Sadly 3 of the other shoes I wanted ended up being removed from my order because they were out of stock in my size! Boo!

                                                            Black Platform Boots
I've never owned anything similar to these lovely boots. When I saw them, I knew I had to have them. The heel size made me skeptical, but I love the simplicity of the boots. I can wear them dressed up or even with jeans. In the end, I thought why not? I'm tall, not 6'0, but around 5'6 or 5'7, but I didn't want that to stop me from wearing heels & feeling good about myself. I've been hopping around the house with them, and they feel comfortable, we'll have to see how they test once I have an opportunity to wear them all day.
                                                            Gray Sneakers
Plain, I know but I really the standard gray sneakers for everyday wear. I like that they are high tops and I can easily arrange them into my wardrobe. I'm beginning to stray away from all of the Vans I own which is a good thing.

I'd highly suggest giving the H&M site a peak! They're shoes have been on point lately, and I blame my average feet size for the other shoes being out of stock :(. Let me know what kind of shoes you like to wear? I'm looking to buy more because you can never have enough shoes!




2 comments:

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo