NOTD // Revlon Color Stay Nail Polish

Tuesday, August 27, 2013





          (sorry for the change of lighting my camera was being difficult, but I learned a lot!)

Recently, I have fallen out of love with Essie nail polishes. They were my favorite last year and lately I can't be bothered to reach for them anymore. Instead I've been looking for new polishes to try, and have been loving Revlon Colorstay Long Wear Enamel in the shade 040 Provence. I apologize for the lighting in the photos. I started to use shutter priority mode on my camera and the pictures were coming out an odd color until I fixed it with the help of a lovely blogger. I had trouble getting a decent shot of my nails which look really bad (usually they look worse! As if a 4 year old painted them!).

 040 Provence is a beautiful lavender color. The brush is flat and applies the nail polish smoothly and evenly. Only two coats were needed, and I didn't make a huge mess with this polish.. It doesn't chip easily and accentuates my tan. Revlon also has a lot of other lovely shades which I will be picking up on my next trip to Target or Walgreens. Which nail polishes are your favorite?


4 comments:

  1. Oooh wow! Awesome colour, I so want to try!
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love Essie! Will try the Revlon, as I've heard nothing but good things about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a break from Essie! Their polishes have been getting on my nerves for some odd reason! x

      Delete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo