Whats In My Bag // Travel Edition

Sunday, August 25, 2013



Hello dolls! I thought I'd do a fun post and show what products I took with me when I went to my freshman orientation. Whenever I go somewhere for an extended period of time I always run into the same problem. Overpacking. Yeah, it is better to be safe than sorry, but the lighter I pack the less things I have to carry which makes my life easier because of my back pains. I spent the last few days in a college dorm, and all I can say it is an experience that I do not wish to repeat. The bathroom situation was awful, and I am the type of girl that loves and cherishes privacy so it was not a pleasant time. Here are the cosmetic products I brought with me. I will also mention what I forgot to bring!



As you can tell, I was very selective with what I chose to bring with me. I did not want to lose anything, and also wear a more natural type of makeup look.

                             

  • Real Techniques Crease Brush
  • Kirkland Eyeshadow Brush
  • Real Techniques Buffing Brush
  • Mac 130 Brush
  • Real Techniques Setting Brush




  • Benefits Erase Paste
  • Mac Mineralized SkinFinish Natural
  • Mac Mineralize SkinFinish Soft & Gental
  • Revlon Cream Blush Coral Reef





  • Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
  • Maybelline Falsies Mascara



  • Maybelline Baby Lips - Strike A Rose
  • Maybelline Color Vivid - Vivid Rose




  • Naked Basics Palette
  • Mac Bare Study Paint Pot
I forgot to bring an eyebrow brush with me. I used my eyeshadow brush instead and it was not too bad, but made my brows a bit too thick. Also, a few other eyeshadow brushes would not have hurt. Face wipes would have come in handy because washing my face took a while.I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know what makeup products are a must in your  travel bag!

10 comments:

  1. I'm kind of confused about the products in the first picture not being mentioned like MSF's, did you bring them?
    I personally always bring an eyelash curler, it's an essential for me and also liquid eyeliner, for those days when I don't want to take long doing my makeup but want to look presentable!
    great post, I love to know what people carry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! Ditsy me forgot to include that picture with them mac mineralize skin finish! I added it now aha. Ah I recently fell out of love with eyeliner! I should have brought more eyeshadow brushes though xx

      Delete
  2. Haha, our travel bags are so similar! I have loads of the same products as you. I love MAC soft & gentle. New follower of your blog, it's lovely!
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soft and Gentle is one of my staples! I love it so much! Thank you for the follow hun! xxxx I love your blog <3 it's one of my new favorites! x

      Delete
  3. Great post, you have some really great staple products in here! I really want the Naked Basics palette but I just can't justify it when I already have the Naked2 Palette.

    Kate Xx
    themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have the naked 2 palette & I'm guilty of loving them both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same mascara! I love that Revlon mascara. Doesn't clump & makes my eyelashes look so full & long :)

    Hope you'll find time to drop by my blog at http://louiseito.tumblr.com and join my giveaway. Thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely mascara! The wand is a little too big but it still is good! xx

      Delete
  6. Wow I love your makeup goodies! Can I have your makeup bag haha? I love the revlon mascara too!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha I feel like my makeup isn't all that much xx

      Delete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo