Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Monday, January 6, 2014




Moisturizing is an essential step in any skin care routine. My all time favorite moisturizer is Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. My skin is dry combination so I have to make sure that it gets the moisture and hydration that it needs. This moisturizer is for very dry or dry combination skin so I wouldn't recommend it to those who have oily skin. I use a pump everyday and it keeps my dryness away. The product itself feels not too thick but not too thin. It easily sinks into my skin and the tightness and dryness disappears. I noticed that since I began to use it I no longer have cakey foundation or patches that are emphasized by my makeup. I have used it every single day for more than a year and it hasn't let me down. I also drink lots of water to ensure my skin's hydration.
                                     
                                                What is your favorite moisturizer? 
                                                    Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram
                                                          

9 comments:

  1. I have ben loving the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer with SPF 30 :) very lovely post!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I haven't tried anything from that brand! I will be checking out that moisturizer. I like that it has SPF.

      Delete
  2. It seems like I definitely need this in my life. I keep having dry patches on my cheeks that are highly emphasized as soon as I put my foundation on- so annoying. I know it's probably a bit of a pricey moisturizer but it might be worth it. Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have the same problem in high school! Now my foundation goes on perfectly. Hope it helps, try a sample if you aren't sure!

      Delete
  3. I love this moisturizer, it lasts so long, and it's so worth the money.

    http://loriscreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I've had mine for over a year!

      Delete
  4. This is my favourite too! At bedtime after I apply the lotion, I apply Clinique's overnight moisture surge mask! Works amazing for my skin which is actually oily so you wouldn't think I would need the extra moisture lol! But I think the extra moisture tricks my skin into producing less oil, which is always a good thing!

    xoxo

    http://xlaxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting! I had heard that for oily skin it breaks them out, but I'm glad it's working for you. I'm going to have aloof at that mask, I've never tried one from Clinique before.

      Delete
  5. Hi hi! this is one of my favorite moisturizers as well even though my skin can sometimes be a touch oily. I tend to mix my foundation with it on lazy days to get more of a natural glow. If you ever have really dry patches you should give coconut oil a shot! It heals any dry skin for me and is also a great makeup remover :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo