Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask

Monday, January 20, 2014



I had never tried a mask before I used Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. You could say my life will never be the same. I received it for Christmas, and I was so excited to try it. I was waiting for the perfect moment to use it. I've used it a couple of times, and each time prior to using it I had small breakouts on my cheeks, eyebrows, and chin. My skin is really sensitive to hair removal so when I wax a few zits like to make an appearance. First I opened my pores by using a very warm cloth. Then I slowly layered on the mask just like the instructions say. Applying it is a bit of a messy process. Finally I let it sit for about 15 minutes. During this time I kept laughing at how ridiculous I looked. I popped in my earphones and read my biology book. While I was waiting I noticed that my skin kept getting tighter sort of as if I had Botox aha. It was mildly uncomfortable. The mask felt like a rock. I rinsed my face a few times with warm water and as the mask dissolved the results were immediate. My breakout was practically gone. My skin felt soft, and it looked whiter. The blackheads on my nose were way less noticeable. The only downside is that my skin felt a little dry, but extra moisturizer fixed that easily. I tend to use it when my skin feels unbalanced and needs equilibrium. It's definitely worth picking up for quick skin fix.

                              Do you like Origins masks? What other masks have you tried?
                                                          Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram
                                                                 

5 comments:

  1. I've seen this so many times and now I really want to try it out!

    Meg ♡
    http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the right technique, grrrL! haha I really want to try this mask now! Just started following your lovely blog on Bloglovin'. xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this product before! Origins makes such interesting things! I got the ginZing moisturizer and eye brightener for Christmas and I've been loving them!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this mask it leaves my skin feeling so soft, it is super messy to apply though
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im thinking of investing in an Origins mask X

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo