New Years Inspiration

Wednesday, January 1, 2014






Inspiration for the new year is the first topic of the 2014 Blogger Challenge. The challenge part is using images to portray resolutions. I've decided to be realistic with mine. I only have a few. Can you guess what they are?
                                         What are your new years resolutions? Have an awesome new year! 
                                                        TwitterBloglovinInstsagram
                                                                

9 comments:

  1. Hi, your new year resolutions are the same as mine, at least part of it! so good luck to us and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspirations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have the same inspiration! healthy diet and fitness! :) cheers to you!

    care to follow each other? let me know~! :)

    xx,
    littledreamersavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely post, it inspires me to want to work out more aha.

    Love Em :)
    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year, I love this post - My aim is to workout more :-)
    http://daintydeescouturedreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do it girl! I'm right there with you! I think I'm going to incorporate a weekly post on my progress!!! Happy New Year pretty lady :)

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo