What I Got For Christmas

Saturday, December 28, 2013


I cannot believe that  Christmas is now over. It's the best time of year. I love being surrounded by my family and not having to worry about college for a few days. It's nice to relax and recharge. Of course these are not all my presents. I had to capture the moment before we opened everything. I'm so thankful for everything I received. My presents were perfect, and I'm so glad that everyone liked what I chose for them. I think that's the best part, knowing what people would like to receive then watching their reaction. Here's what I got.





                                                     What did you get for Christmas?
                                                     Twitter | BlogLovin | Instagram
                                                           

14 comments:

  1. The Origins mask and Naked 3 are on my beauty wish lists for next year. you're a lucky girl (:
    http://casualllyawkward.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely bits there! I love the gift card holder! How funny!
    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some very lovely bits!! Rather jealous of some if I am completely honest (oops)! Adore your blog gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charley xxxxx
    http://styleandallure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That katy perry album is my fave! So jealous you got the naked 3 palette!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to listen to it while I drive to school!

      Delete
  6. Wow, you have lovely presents! You sure deserve them. I love Christmas and now we have to wait for another year for it come but days go by so fast, we wont even notice it anymore! Haha. Have a happy new year ahead! :)

    REAlity Bites

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh you got Naked 3 and the Katy Perry album!? i am officially jealous

    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some gorgeous goodies, i need the Naked 3 palette so bad, aaa!xx

    Thank you for your link in the #bbloggers chat,
    Celine from Vintage Teapot

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm desperate to try the origins clear improvement mask! these are gorgeous presents, hope you had a lovely christmas and the best new year x

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Naked 3 palette!!!! I so badly want this haha :) http://daintydeescouturedreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You scored girl! :) And the Lorde CD!

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo