Sunday Post #3

Monday, December 9, 2013




*I've finally got a domain for my blog. I knew my old one wasn't permanent, and took about four months to think of a name.  I feel it's distant and vague which is how I am if that makes sense, and of course I'm a city girl.

*We finally put up the Christmas tree because it was up high in the garage so we couldn't reach it last time. I went for a gold and red kind of look and now it's just missing the balls.

*I know I'm old, but I just love Monsters University. The way Mike doesn't give up even though everyone's against him. My little brother and I have been watching it a lot lately.

*Finals week is next week. Luckily I only have to go on Wednesday for two finals that have an awful two hour time gap. I'll be reading Divergent to pass the time. I just bought it and I can't wait to read it.

*I purchased a pre made template from Brittney's amazing Etsy shop. I had been eyeing a design, and with my blog's name change I thought I'd buy it! I absolutely love it, and Britt is so lovely to work with! She responds quickly unlike some designers that completely ignore you. The process was really fast, and she has some items that are sold separately! I highly recommend her if your looking to change your blog design!

                                                              How was your week?
                                                         Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram
                                                             

5 comments:

  1. YAY I love your domain change its lovely! Wish I hadn't jumped into mine so quickly xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I was a little nervous about it!

      Delete
  2. Your photos are gorgeous!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pretty photo! :) Also love the blog name!
    I'm now following you on bloglovin. xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, I JUST read this! You are too sweet, and it was definitely a pleasure working with you as well!

    Thanks girl ;)

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo