To Infinity

Tuesday, December 17, 2013



                                                Black / Red / Gray / Pink

I'm not really a scarf person, but since buying my tartan scarf I've found myself wanting more and more scarves. I am particularly liking infinity scarves because you just put them on and bam your ready to go. I'm terrible at wrapping scarves. I get confused and it takes me ages to get it just right.
It bothers me when the ends of the scarf are uneven and I just ended up having to wrap it around myself again. Although these scarves are a bit plain, they are the kind that I would wear everyday
I think they give an extra something to an ordinary winter outfit!

                                       Do you like infinity scarves? Which is your favorite?
                                                    Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram
                                                       

5 comments:

  1. I love the grey one. I also own a black one and black they are super warm :)

    Xo
    Debbie

    www.debbie-hall.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good scarf - I literally have drawers full of all kinds of them. I keep meaning to crochet an infinity scarf myself for the winter - must get around to finding some wool!

    Twenty-something-sherbet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to buy myself one of these, they look really cute!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no idea how much I love infinity scarves! I haven't got a chance to get myself one but it's deffo on my list

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love infinity scarves too! My favorite one is from a store that I don't shop at anymore, Aeropostale, but I went there for their Black Friday sale and got a really soft black one for $11!

    Emily
    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo