Always Plaid

Thursday, December 5, 2013







Plaid is hands down my favorite trend this season. I think it's so easy to wear, and reminds me of winter. If you're not a fan of the button up shirts, I think this one is a great alternative. It is cropped, but you can always find one that isn't. Jeans are so me. I wear them all of the time, and have discovered a new profound love for jeggings. They are much better than wearing tights as pants. Boots are essential this time of the year, and who doesn't love a nice beanie to hide messy hair or a bad hair day.

                          I hope you enjoyed how I styled plaid, and let me know how you wear it! 
                                                Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

7 comments:

  1. i've been really into the plaid button up shirt trend, still haven't found one that i love for myself - always see them in the magazines - but still on the lookout!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find one soon! I have a few but feel they look unflattering on me sometimes!

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love the look of this outfit! Something I'd definitely wear! Xxx






    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top. This post inspired me to buy it but they'd sold out in my size was so disappointed.
    Nadia
    http://summerfortune.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo