Three of a Kind - Winter Boots

Saturday, December 7, 2013



 


This year, I told myself that I needed more boots. I had an old pair of black combat boots that were coming apart, and I accidentally sped up the process. I went a little crazy, but JCpenney is the place to go for boots. All three were purchased there, and I love them so much. They have good quality, and so many different styles.

                                          Where do you buy your boots?
                                              Twitter | Bloglovin |Instagram

7 comments:

  1. These are gorge! I love the pixie looking boots!! Xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. combat boots are my go to, so trendy yet so practical!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first pair :) i usually buy mine at Zara and Primark!

    thataprilinparis

    ReplyDelete
  4. the only thing we like about the colder months is the cute fashion. It's summer in Australia at the moment, and we've been missing our boots!We love all your picks, especially the bucket detailing on the second pair!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo