Sunday Note #2

Sunday, December 1, 2013


*Not exactly a winter wonderland. There is a cool whistling wind rustling around town. The sun is distant. I can no longer feel it shinning on my skin.

*I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving or Thursday. I spent my break sleeping and watching Dexter. I wasn't really excited for Black Friday, but I was able to nab a few blue ray movies for cheap prices. I'm so thankful for all of my wonderful readers, and all of the lovely bloggers I've had the opportunity to chat with <3.

*I learned not to yank my SD card out of it's slot without properly ejecting it. I did it for the last time on Wednesday, and my card wouldn't work anymore. My usb slots have been acting up, but  I was able to fix it.

*My history presentation is done and over with. Thank goodness! We presented on Thursday and I wasn't scared, but I still didn't want to do it. The Professor told one of our team members to speak up because she sensed we were a quiet group of people. In reality when I sat through the lectures I was too busy dying of boredom to participate in the uninteresting discussions. At least I know I won't ever want to major in History.

*Winter Break is almost here, and Christmas decorations start tomorrow!

                                                         How was your week? 
                                                          Twitter | BlogLovin | Instagram

4 comments:

  1. ahh that always feels good to have presentations done and over with! how exciting that you are christmas decorating soon, that's one of my favourite things to do, putting up the tree and decking the halls! :) thanks for sharing your link with me in the #bbloggers chat today, lovely blog & followed! would love if you'd stop by my blog love!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feels amazing aha! Not having to worry about it anymore. xx

      Delete
  2. I always look forward to reading these Sunday posts :) Glad to hear your history presentation went okay- I sure hope I won't have to do many history presentations even though that is my major haha... yep, if I had the chance to do college all over again, I'd do so many things differently, including my major, but can't look back now. It's really not so bad but it's funny how every time I tell people my major, they're like "ugh, I hate history".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm just not good at history. I feel more secure in math or programming classes. When people find out my major they are either shocked or amazed. x)

      Delete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo