The Winter Project Week Four - Gift Guide For Him and Her

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

       Essie Winter Collection 2013//Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask// Naked 3 Palette //
        H&M Ankle Boots//Black and White Collar Dress

    Origins Zero Oil Cleanser // Christmas Sweater // Beanie // Asos Croc Satchel

This weeks installment of the Winter Project is Christmas beauty and fashion gift ideas for males and females. I actually find it much more difficult to shop for girls than boys. Maybe it's because I have 3 brothers, I know how they work, and what they like.
I realized that the beanie is actually a female one, but I liked the picture and what he doesn't know won't hurt him - right? Other ideas for guys would be cologne, video games, coffee mugs, action/comedy movies etc. Hope this was some what helpful.

Nail polish, face mask, eye shadow palette are great gift ideas for girls. If you can get your hands on Naked 3 I'm sure she'll love you forever. If she's more of a fashion girl than I think boots are the way to go, or a nice collared black and white dress. Classic.

For the guys I think that a cleanser is a great idea. I know most of them don't use one, and probably need one. Another thing they need a Christmas sweater. The more embarrassing the better! For an easy gift I'd say go for a beanie. My brothers always wear them, and they are quite warm. Lastly I thought you couldn't go wrong with a satchel. This one from Asos is pricey, but I'm sure you can find a more affordable one.
                                       What would you buy for your girl or guy friends?
                                                   Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

14 comments:

  1. I just love this dress! It gorgeous :) Great post!

    xo's
    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I now want all of the girlies picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! Naked 3 is definitely on my list (like everyone else I know).

    Here's the link for mine if you fancy having a look http://wp.me/p3YnHJ-7y
    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may get it once the hype dies down a bit! x

      Delete
  4. I have pre-ordered the Naked 3 which I am so excited about! Love the dress! Actually all your choices are great!

    I am linking your blog in my post this week!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots! Stunning!!

    www.gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect post! I love the collar dress & h&m boots, also nice to see some men's pieces! Gives me some inspiration for the bf! Xx




    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. naked 3 palette for sure would make any woman happy! that's going to my Christmas gift to myself soon as it launches! i'm running a giveaway on my blog right now if you'd like to enter!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know there was a Naked 3 palette! Must get it ASAP!

    Madeline - Wonderland In A Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the link on twitter (@ashlylondon) this is really helpful xx

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo