Review // L'orèal EverCrème Sulfate Free Moisture System Shampoo and Conditioner

Sunday, September 15, 2013





My hair has been through hell this past year. Why did I continuously bleach my hair? I don't know. It wasn't worth it. I went through a "I think I'm as funny as Emma Stone" type of phase and decided I needed gingery red hair to match. The problem with bleaching my hair was that its natural color is very dark. I'm not talking brown. I'm talking black like the night sky or ebony to more precise. I could not handle the roots.  My hair became very dry and damaged to the point where it began to resemble dead grass due to the infamous ombré effect I created at home. I've tried many shampoos and conditioners both inexpenisve and expensive and the only shampoo and conditioner that worked for me were the Loreal EverCrème Shampoo and Conditioner. I already jumped on the bandwagon with these but I could not help myself. I noticed a huge difference within my first wash. It is a lot smoother, silkier, and healthier. I can actually run my fingers through my hair without my fingers getting stuck.

The only thing that bothers me deeply is the packaging. I wish these were in big bottles instead of small tubes. I can already predict that I will run out very quickly because my hair is thick.
The scent is heavenly. To me it smells similar to brown sugar which I love.
Right away I noticed a difference when I was washing my hair. The L'oreal EverCrème Shampoo didn't lather much until I added more water to it. I kept in for a few minutes while I was cleansing my face with a new beloved cleanser (more about that later). My hair instantly felt softer. Sometimes when I use drugstore shampoos my hair tends to feel very dry and stiff until is conditioned. The L'oreal EverCrème Conditioner made it even softer and untangled easily. It felt so lush, and clean. My hair remained this way throughout the following day. I used it alongside my favorite Garnier Fructis Moroccan Oil, and together the trio is amazing.
I wouldn't recommend these if you have oily hair. Since my hair is very dead at the moment it works perfectly.The shampoo can also be used on its own. I love to use it when I work out and want my hair to be clean, but not too oily. If you have bleached hair or are recovering from it you might want to check these out. I have never seen such improvement in my hair. Usually the damage is masked only by my slow transition back into my natural dark hair. I am very tempted to try out the rest of the EverCrème brand especially since it is very affordable.
It's a yes from me.

                       Will you be hopping on the bandwagon? Have you tried anything similar these?
                                       Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

26 comments:

  1. I've tried these two out, and I wasn't too crazy about them but I've seen a lot of raving about them.

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rave is what got me to try them! I really like them because they are affordable and make my hair super soft :) x

      Delete
  2. I bleached my hair blonde for about a year and needed serious damage repair when I decided to go back brown. I haven't tried these two before but I'd love to give them a go. Loving your blog girly, keep posting! Excited to read more. xxx

    Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! You should try them your hair might thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. This hair care range is fab! I have been loving the ones for coloured hair, the conditioner smells of mint and lavender! It is heavenly!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have such dry hair blurgh!! may have to give them a go :)
    michelle xo - @shelleymagpie
    www.shelleymagpie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definitely be trying these out ! I have dry and very thick hair so I think it will suit my hair type perfectly ! Thank you very much :)
    Followed you on Bloglovin and GFC, you're blog is really cute, I love how you write

    http://misunderstoodprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely need to look into these, I recently ombréd my hair and its feeling so lifeless and dry. It need some moisture and good products like these!

    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are def worth a try! Hope you like them as much as I do! xx

      Delete
  8. My hair is so damaged from over bleaching as well and also over straightening! I have been using these shampoos for about a month now and have noticed such an improvement, absolutely love them! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! My hair hasn't looked healthier in a long long time! xxx

      Delete
  9. I really like the look of these! The cold weather has wreaked havoc upon my hair :( I've tried the EverRiche intense hair mask and it does wonders for my hair :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review.

    I've been really tempted to try something from the L'oreal sulfate free range for a while now but I've always been unsure as to what particular type from the range to try. It looks like the Ever Creme could be perfect for me as my hair is bleached and very dry!

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to try the hair mask! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep hearing everyone rave about these, but your post has convinced me to give them ago. I colour my hair so much it could do with some TLC xx

    www.infatuationrw.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo