New Makeup Bits

Tuesday, September 10, 2013


New products made it into my collection this week. I swear it wasn't intentional but since it was my birthday last week I thought I would enjoy some new makeup products guilt free. I plan to go on a spending ban soon because since I've opened a bank account with my own money I have learned the value of a dollar the hard way. My friends wanted to treat me so I thought why not? I know that the Show Off Lip Lacquers or better known as the Apocalips are old news, but I've been wanting them for a long time. I could have sworn I heard they were stains, but I was wrong which was a bit of a disappointment.I found them when I wasn't even searching for them in Walgreens which is the one drugstore I never go to. They were on sale so I had to have them anyway. I chose only three, but I was urged to pick more (I love my friends). I should have suspected that Celestial wouldn't suit me, it is a very peachy shade which doesn't work with my skin. I don't know if it's my hair color or undertones, but something about my face makes coral or peach look terrible.
 Covergirl is my cursed brand because I love most of their products, but for some odd reason my skin has had a bad reaction to their foundations. They give me breakouts and rashes. I thought I would play it safe and try a blush Covergirl Clean Glow 3 in 1 Blush. It claims to give a "clean glow" which sounds appealing since it is the beginning of allergy season for me. I've been sneezing a lot already and my skin often appears dull especially when I have classes and lack of sleep. I look forward to trying out these new bits, and reviewing them soon!

                                        Have you made any purchases this month?
                                        Twitter | BlogLovin | Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I really want to pick up some of the Lip Lacquers because their shades look beautiful. Do you like them? Are they worth the money?

    I'm a new follower xx
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them, but they can be a bit messy to apply. I think you should try at least one and see if you would like it. :) X

      Delete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo