The Autumn Tag

Saturday, September 21, 2013




                         Image Source. The photos in this post do not belong to me.

Who doesn't love Fall? The weather gets cooler, the nights are longer. More sleep. Warm attire, warm drinks. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and of course Autumn makeup/fashion. I saw "The Autumn Tag" floating around on some of my favorite blogs so I thought I'd join in on the fun!

Favorite thing about Autumn? 
I love everything about Autumn, but when I was a little girl I loved the manner in which the leaves changed color and fell to the ground. This always happened when my family and I lived in our old house. We had two giant trees in front of our house. Every year at the end of September towards the beginning of October the leaves would fall one by one. Eventually the tress wouldn't have any leaves, and we were left to pick them all up. I always found it strange that they would all fall to the ground and slowly regrow once the sunnier months unraveled. It was a sign that the year was coming to an end soon.

Favorite drink?
Warm coffee in the mornings, and delicious hot cocoa in the evenings.

Favorite Scent / Candle?
Would you believe me if I said that I have never in my eighteen years of existence burned a candle? It seems like such a popular thing to do, but I guess I just never caught on. I am determined to try one this year. Hopefully I don't burn the house down aha. I like the smell of pumpkins and spices.

Best lipstick?
Mac's Diva is my top choice for Autumn. It's a beautiful red almost burgundy color. It makes me look very vampiric.

Go to Moisturizer?
Simple's Replenishing Mosturizer. It's light yet very hydrating. My skin loves it so far!

Favorite Music?
I've been loving the new music on the radio aka the mainstream top 10 on iTunes. Specifically Dark Horse - Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball, and Lorde - Royals. I've been listening to The Script, The Bath is Black by Marika Hackman, and Say Yes by Elliot Smith.

Go to color for eyes?
I love golds and plums on my eyes. I want to try a cranberry color because it is also a beautiful color for Fall.

Favorite outfit to wear?
A knit sweater with a scarf, dark jeans or legging, and boots!

Autumn Treat?
Pumpkin Pie or Starbucks Lattes.

Favorite Place to Be?
Outside in the rain or inside wrapped in my Toy Story blanket (very girly I know..).

That's it for my Autumn Tag. I'm definitely looking forward to shopping for new clothes, trying some candles, and drinking lots of hot cocoa! I tag anyone that's reading this post to do "The Autumn Tag" on their blog!
                                       What's your favorite thing about Fall?
                                        Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

                             

20 comments:

  1. Lovely tag it gets me excited for the coming months :D x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some gorgeous photos of Autumn/Winter. Love that top, I adore collars. The slice of cake looks so yummy.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love this post, made me feel all cosy and ready for Autumn! I'm definitely going to do this tag :-) xo

    http://thebigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, go out and buy yourself a candle!!!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i love this tag, autumn is my favourite season - although i'm not the biggest fan of winter. i've just looked up mac's diva and it's so gorgeous, how did i not notice it before?! I'll have to give it a good swatch next time i'm at a mac counter xo
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Autumn is my favorite season, so I am totally loving these autumn tags! I love the fact you have a toy story blanket! Haha :D
    Kammi
    xx
    http://beautybookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you don't mind me commenting and I'm not sure whether you've done it or not but I've nominated you for the Liebster award! :)
    - Cora x
    http://corasphere.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all lovely, I will be doing it I've been nominated 3 times aha <3 xx

      Delete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo