What I Would Buy #1

Thursday, September 19, 2013






1)  I've been wanting the Zara Mini Office City Bag for the past week. It's been an intense to buy or not to but type of dilemma. I've heard great things about Zara's handbag quality, and distinctly remember the buzz around the Zara Mini Shoppers. I regretted not buying a Mini Shopper which is part of the reason why I want this one. My current hand bag is too big to cary around all the time. I usually use it to store my folders or laptop. This might sound silly, but I really want it because I'm tired of carrying keys and money in my pockets. I end up being too lazy to whip out my larger bags so I might give into temptation. It also comes in burgundy, but I think I like the navy better and it matches a majority of my wardrobe.

2) For me, skincare isn't the most exciting topic. I've been lucky enough not to struggle with acne only pesky zits that go away fairly quickly. I over look it so much that I've been forcing myself to put together a decent skin care regime. I definitely want to try the Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleanser. Cleansing waters sound very appealing because my skin is a little sensitive. The  price tag is a little daunting, but I think it will make a great treat for my skin. For now I might opt for the L'oreal Micellar Solution.

3) Now that the weather is cooler, I can safely say Autumn is here, and I can finally wear boots again. Last year I went crazy with the slightly below the knee boots so this year I have been eyeing some ankle boots. The Mania Shearling Desert Boots are so cute and versatile. I've been loving burgundy for the cooler weather so these are definitely up my street.

4) Nars Eyeshadow Palette - Fairy's Kiss is a limited edition palette. How gorgeous does it look? It is perfect for fall makeup looks. The lighter shades are great for day time and the darker shades for smokey eyes. The purples are what attracts me. I find that they compliment brown eyes as well as green ones.

Out of these four, I think I will choose the Zara bag, but I'm not completely sure yet.
                          What do you think? Are there any products you've been wanting to buy?
                                                Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram




14 comments:

  1. The Zara bags are fab, sometimes a little pricey but they are definitely worth that little extra x

    Kirsty Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the NARS palette. I honestly have so many eyeshadows, I really need to stop buying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is so lovely! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just bought quite a similar bag from Zara as this one! I've never bought a bag from Zara before and so far I am in LOVE with mine, however mines a little bigger than that one, but I think you should definitely get it, it's so cute! I've got some pictures on my blog of my bag if you want to look! Just discovered your blog, and love it! Following you :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be definitely be ordering it soon! xx Thank you for following lovely! xx

      Delete
  5. I recently bought that Nars palette and let me tell you, it is so worth it! Those colours are so divine and I don't think theres any other palette like it on the market :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I really really want to try but their a bit pricey! xx

      Delete
  6. I love the Nars palette colors, especially the sandy brown in the middle of the top row.

    www.diamondstosand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo collage.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo