Eye Shadow Project

Sunday, November 17, 2013



Top Row : Mylar, Bronze, Girlie
Bottom Row: Sable,  Satin Taupe, Cranberry



Eyeshadow is my favorite part within a makeup look. There are so many ways to create beautiful color combinations, and so many different looks. When I was younger I was a huge fan of the "rainbow eyes shadow"makeup look, and now that I look back I'm cringing. I am more of a neutral lover now. I love a good smokey eye with neutrals, and lots of mascara. I still enjoy pops of color such as Cranberry, but I stay away from the neons. Since Mac is one of my favorite brands I thought I'd start investing in some good shadows. I'm hoping to create my own 15 palette in the future, but for now these are the colors I own. I won't go into too much detail right now because I will be reviewing and showing them in future posts. My two least favorite colors are Mylar and Girlie, and I would highly recommend Sable, Satin Taupe, Bronze, and Cranberry. I think they are such good quality eyes shadows with great pigmentation and color selection.There isn't an official Mac store in my town, just a small counter in Macy's and apparently they don't sell shadows in pans, so I will be depotting them on my own (wish me luck). 
                                   What are your favorite Mac Eyeshadows? 
                                                    Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

21 comments:

  1. I also went through "rainbow" phase when I was younger too haha, I can only imagine how ridiculous I looked! Great post, I've not heard much about Girlie before but it looks gorgeous! Definitely on my wishlist now:)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was obsessed with rainbow eyes. Even ordered an 88 color palette that I never use it has mostly crazy colors. I like Girlie, but I LOVE the other colors a bit more :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love all these shades, especially sable and cranberry! I'm wanting to start a MAC palette soon so this makes me excited haha! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my favorite too! I'm thinking of putting them for sure in my palette! I can't wait to complete it aha! xx

      Delete
  3. love all of them! My fave is antiqued! and it goes really well with 'all that glitters' :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I def want to get my hands on all that glitters, will search antiqued too xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It's so pretty! I think you should get it! xx

      Delete
  5. They're all so pretty! Now I know some things to put on my Christmas list :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all gorgeous shades!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not own any MAC eyeshadows but planning to get one soon. Love the colors that you have.
    Will definitely consider of getting one of the colors you recommend.
    Xoxo
    Sincerely Renny

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowee! lovely shades you have there!

    lovely blog too! new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dont have favourite yet but deffo going to try some! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't own any Mac products and I keep asking myself why don't I own one but surely I will eventually. I love this pallet I hope I can make mine one day but this seems like a good start.

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You own some beautiful shades huni. Love cranberry & satin taupe.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cranberry is absolutely gorgeous. I need to buy it!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never tried mac eyeshadows. is not it crazy? I would love to try the satin taupe at some point when I get over myself haha.

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo