Sunday Note #1

Sunday, November 24, 2013


Hello my lovely readers! In an attempt to incorporate more lifestyle posts on my blog I've decided to add "Sunday Note". It's just a little update on my not so exciting life. I love reading posts similar to these but find that not many bloggers do them! My favorite are from Lily . I religiously read her blog, and took inspiration from her Sunday Portraits. I know not everyone will want to read it, so skip it if you please.

*This is my I don't want to wear makeup, but I have to go out in public look right now. I've been using a new cleanser, and my skin feels soooo good! I didn't want to put any face makeup on.

*The weather has been very bipolar as usual. I enjoyed the rain on Thursday and Friday. I got to wear my coats which made me really happy. However, I didn't enjoy driving in that type of weather. Rain and wind = lots of traffic on the 60 freeway.

*I signed my petition to declare my major at my university! Eeeek. I'm excited as I didn't expect to get in to be honest. The major of my choice is very impacted and hard to get into, so I was really scared. I feel way better knowing I have an official plan. and spot in the program. It made me so nervous and anxious not knowing if I would be accepted or force to choose something I wouldn't like.

*I tried to pluck my eyebrows, but they remain untamed. I'm going to have them done by a lady who is quite talented with brows sometime next week.

*I've been so uninspired lately when it comes to writing. I had a few blog post ideas but I just couldn't write them, and I haven't finished my presentation or project. I need to get my act together.

                                                   How has your week been? 
                                                    Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

9 comments:

  1. You look absolutely flawless lovely post darling xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind, thanks jess you're a beaut! <3

      Delete
  2. Really great post. I look forward to future ones :)

    Xoxo
    Debbie

    www.debbie-hall.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a lovely idea! i really liked getting to know who's behind the person who writes reviews and blog posts :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very brave of you to go bare-faced. I'd love to be able to do this one day. P.S. I love your eyebrows.

    I've also nominated you for a Liebster Award! Please visit this post to see the details!

    Love Jo from Hurricane Venus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just wanted to give my skin a break!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo