Zara Mini Office City Bag

Monday, November 11, 2013


Two months ago I mentioned in my What I Would Buy post that I really wanted to buy this purse. At the moment it was a dilemma, but as the days went by I decided to just buy it instead of being in indecisive mess! I chose the Mini Office City Bag because I was in love with the bigger version of it, but thought it was a bit too bulky for everyday use. I wanted something smaller with great quality. I really like that it has a large strap and the two smaller handles.
The strap is detachable so you can wear it either way. I personally like to have the option of wearing it either way depending on my mood. The bag is really good quality, it doesn't have that awful faux leather stench. It perfectly fits my essentials: phone, lipstick, planner, tablet, headphones all that jazz. Navy matches a majority of my wardrobe making it easy to style. I even took it with me to Disneyland because I wanted to show it off to the world.
This was my first Zara purchase and I was really impressed with the quality of the bag. It is inexpensive, yet amazing quality.
                                                  Have you ever bought a Zara bag? 
                                                    Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram




24 comments:

  1. That bag is beautiful, love love love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, I have the larger one and it is too big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may get the larger one as a book bag. This one is a lot smaller! Xxx

      Delete
  3. So cute for the winter time ! Love Zara but have never bought anything from there yet…hopefully soon though ! lol Love your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag. It's so cute. I have never own or bought anything from Zara. It's too expensive here, but I will definitely get one if I have the extra cash. Their style trend and quality is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd def reccomend investing in one if you can! xxx

      Delete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous, I want it and I neeeeed it! I bought the original City Office bag for uni in September and I love it, it's absolutely perfect for what I need and such good quality :)

    Hannah x
    hannahhepton.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to get the original one for uni too! xx

      Delete
  6. Your bag is gorgeous!!!! This is such a better size than the huge first one! I love the colour too, its really unique xx
    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the original is solo huge, I think it's more for books than everyday items! It also comes in burgundy! xxx

      Delete
  7. loveloveLOVE this bag! ESP with the different compartments!

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice! Looks like it fits a lot and I love the colour.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, so I was just casually looking through new blogs, and then I went all nuts on yours. I'm probably your biggest fan, and I've only been one for a total of about ten minutes :)

    I LOVE YOUR BLOG. Seriously, it's perfect. Oh, and I want your Zara bag. I've always wanted to buy their bags, but didn't realize they'd look so perfect in person/photo/you know what I mean.

    All my obsessive love!

    Uggynog (uggynog.blogspot.com because you apparently have to link your blog as common etiquette :P)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been looking at buying this bag for months in the burgundy colour, I think you've just persuaded me!! Looks so suitable for winter too!

    x

    http://bethlouiseblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo