Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush

Monday, November 4, 2013


After scanning the isles of Target and Walmart for weeks, I finally found the Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Coral Reef. I had been wanting to try one for ages, but none of my stores had them in stock. I decided to be bold, and go for the coral color because it is one I would not normally use. I am smitten with Coral Reef. I was skeptical because the color was so bright inside the container. However, once you swirl your fingertips inside the color transfers very sheerly. I strongly suggest using either a clean brush or your fingers to touch the product, I used a not so clean brush and it made the product look really dirty. Coral Reef gives a beautiful flush of color on the skin - very natural (just as it appears in the photo). It blends like a dream. I tend to put some on the upper put of my cheek to sort of contour my face a bit. It can be build up for a more intense color or for a subtle rosy cheek.
                                                       Do you like cream blushes? 
                                                      Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

14 comments:

  1. I have wanted to try this product for a while now, but I have always been too scared that it's too bright. How does it look when your makeup is complete? Is it subtle enough for everyday use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very subtle! It looks like the blended swatch on my hand! xx

      Delete
  2. I've seen this blush in stores before but never thought of buying it as the colors are so bright and vibrant, I prefer natural looking blush but now I'm considering to get myself this cream blush. Thanks for the review.
    Xoxo
    Sincerely Renny
    http://sincerelyrenny.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour. Will you please show a picture of it on the face?

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love the color :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely colour. I'm always concerned about using cream blushes though, as I find they make my skin a little oily (and look difficult to apply). Might have a hunt around for it over here now though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your quirky layout!!! http://archar.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is my favorite blush and it nice and affordable :) i really enjoy your blog i'm now following i'd love it if you followed me back
    Jorden xx
    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo