The Winter Project: Week One - Favorite Winter Nail Polishes

Tuesday, November 12, 2013


When it comes to nail polishes I tend to stray away from bright colors or pastels. I just don't really like how they look on my hands so it's pretty much dark colors all the time for me with the exception of a few colors. This winter I'm enjoying Finger Paints - Merry Mittens, Barry M Gelly Hi-shine - Pomegranate, Essie - Chinchilly, Essie- Blue Rhapsody, Essie- It's Genius, and Essie - Mink Muffs.
As you can probably tell I am partial to Essie nail polishes. They are my favorite. In the summer I was feeling a bit annoyed with them though because a few of my polishes went all gloppy and nasty on me. I couldn't get any more use out of them which sort of upset me. Anyway I have crawled back to Essie after trying to explore other brands. I really love how easy they apply and last quite a long time on me. My Barry M polish is also one of my favorites it has a gel like texture, and is very shiny. Finger Paints is not one of my favorite brands, but the color is so pretty. Merry Mittens is a wine red with gold glitter making it perfect for winter.
                                                    What are your favorite nail polishes for winter? 
                                                                 Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

14 comments:

  1. Great post...Essie is my favourite! Barry M seems very popular :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to invest in some essie polishes. I only have top coats! You have some lovely colours in your collection.

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not yet tried the top coat I will soon try it! xx

      Delete
  3. I love Essie!! It's amazing. Love your picks! Xx

    Bethanyworrall.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the colors :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need more navy ones to complete this little set! x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Me too it's kind of metallic or something like that! xx

      Delete
  6. Essie is a great brand, but I prefer Barry M ^^ better consistentcy I think.

    Following you thru gfc and bloglovin - let's network :)

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have 2 barry m, but yeah essie goes gloopy sometimes! x

      Delete
  7. I love all these jumpers :-) Essie is an amazing brand too!! xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo