The Winter Project Week Two - Favorite Winter Accessory

Tuesday, November 19, 2013



My favorite accessory in the winter is scarves. I love seeing them, and touching them, but I have an issue with wearing them. Ever since I had surgery on my neck when I was fifteen I can't bare anything touching that area. It makes me sort of freak out if that makes sense. I'm uncomfortable, and anxious. I'm not sure why this happens to me, but I know it began after my surgery.
Seeing all of the tartan or as we say plaid patterns this season I knew I was going to have to suck it up and at least try to wear a scarf. When I went into H&M I spotted this scarf, and thought it was perfect. It was a bit pricey (18$), but it is thick and really warm. I've managed to wear it twice when it was quite cold outside. I try to avoid having it on too tight or close to my neck, and haven't felt panic while wearing it just cosiness and comfort.
                                      What is your favorite winter accessory? 
                                              Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

14 comments:

  1. I love this scarf! I can't get enough of tartan this season!

    I love doing these winter project posts, and its really good reading others too!

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is a scarf too - I never take mine off during winter! Love your tartan one here :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I loveeee that scarf! I am in desperate need of a Tartan one.
    My favourite winter accessories have to be boots, a pretty scarf and a warm coat :)
    Now following you on bloglovin, I love your blog :D xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tartan scarves in Autumn/Winter!
    xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pattern on this scarf is really gorgeous :)

    lonelyblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love tartan in the autumn!

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love tartan, Scottish pride! This scarf is gorgeous.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the print and colors on this scarf!

    Emily
    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo