Sweater Weather

Thursday, November 14, 2013


Yep,  I've used that annoying term "sweater weather", but to be completely honest the weather has been so bipolar I'm not sure it is sweater weather yet. Tuesday was a really cold 70 degree type of day and Wednesday was a searing 90 degree day. I'm sure you've seen me complain on twitter. Nonetheless, I am prepared for the cold. I ventured into Forever 21 and H&M a few weeks ago and picked up some new sweaters. Their fall stock is so nice!
I firstly wanted some type of Christmas sweater, and sadly all I found was one with snowflakes on it.  I really like it though, it is light weight and looks perfect with a red lip. I am not entirely sure what sort of pattern is on my red sweater, but I thought it looked nice and made me feel the Christmas vibe because of the red color. Next I picked a beige/black striped sweater just because I don't own many beige colored shirts. Lastly from H&M I picked up a long navy blue sweater. It is perfect for leggings because it covers my bottom. I will probably wear it on Thanksgiving because it's loose and comfortable. I'm quite tall and it fits me really long I should have gotten a small, but I was too lazy to try anything on in the dressing room.
                                                           Are you ready for the cold weather? 
                                                              Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

17 comments:

  1. It's so funny reading that you feel cold in 70 degree heat, that is not joke a hot summer day here in Scotland :( I'd be out in my shorts and tees! I'm loving you festive style jumpers though!

    Kirsty x Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha yeah 70 is fresh weather here, I'd love to go to Scotland and layer up. xx

      Delete
  2. I hate cold weather, but I do enjoy the few days of break from the terrible heat here down south. Fortunately, our winters are mild, so it's not too bad. Our temps have been all over the place also. Need to turn the heat on in the car in the mornings, and a/c on in the afternoons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cold weather! It's been so bipolar here too one day cold one day hot! x

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous sweaters! I need to check out H&M for their Fall clothes. We don't have a store here though so I'd just have to check their site (so glad they FINALLY take online orders).

    Haha that's so funny that you think 70 degrees is cold. I guess it kinda is, but mostly anything below 65 is cold for me. It's been too ridiculously hot, it doesn't feel at all like November. I want rain! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea I think I exaggerated with 70 being cold ;). I'm so glad h&m finally do online shipping! xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh love these! Especially the black and brown one :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great sweater collection, the first one is so perfect for the holidays.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is, I want to wear it all the time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love over-sized sweaters! They are so easy to wear, yet they look super stylish!

    Emily
    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo