The Winter Project Week Three - Favorite Winter Scent

Tuesday, November 26, 2013


I'm typically not a fan of sweet smells. When it comes to body spray or lotion I usually go for Victoria Secret's floral scents, but I was pleasantly surprised by Bath and Body Works. Sweet scents kind of gross me out, but this Warm Vanilla Sugar is so heavenly. It's sweet yet feminine. I don't find smelling like a doughnut to be appealing, but this scent is much nicer. I think vanilla is my favorite scent in general (I find myself sniffing Mac lipsticks all the time while I'm at my desk). I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of this collection it has to be my favorite ever.
                                  What is your favorite scent?
                                      Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

7 comments:

  1. I love bath & body works Warm Vanilla Sugar!!! Although I must admit, I'm not as big of a fan of the body lotion as the body mist. I find it has a different scent than the body mist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too. Great pick :)

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this scent!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish they had this in the UK, I really want this now...Fab post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Kellie, I wish we had bath & body works here in the UK too. The candles & lotion always look so good.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this does sound absolutely gorgeous. I was cooking with real vanilla pods tonight and it smelt amazing.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with you. From time to time, Bath and Body works come up with some amazing sweet scents. My favorite was some vanilla shea butter one that they discontinued. I love the sweet pea one too.

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo