Coats

Sunday, October 20, 2013



As winter approaches I have decided to prepare myself by purchasing a coat. I used to think I didn't need one because most of the time the weather is hot, but occasionally there a are a few weeks that are freezing cold. A girl can't just have one coat. I picked these two up from Macy's after noticing they were fully stocked on their winter attire. They both have a hood and are incredibly warm. I can't wait to wear these two and my other tartan coat this winter. Now I am the proud owner of three coats.
                                        What kind of coats are you wearing this season? 
                                                   Twitter | BlogLovin | Instagram

9 comments:

  1. Seriously gorgeous coats, great picks! I'm loving all things over sized and plaid!
    Love your blog, now following x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I wasn't big on tartan at the beginning of the season but it's really grown on me and now i love it haha! At the minute I have a black coat from SheInside which is wool at the front with leather sleeves - it's so cute :)
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah tartan is my favorite at the moment have never worn it previously! Your coat sounds fab xxx

      Delete
  3. I love both of your choices! I just invested in a tartan cape, not that I needed another piece of outerwear! I love coats, one of my favourite things to buy. I hope you love wearing your new coats! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love wearing them! Wish it was colder so I could wear them everyday! X

      Delete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo