A/W Outfit #2

Friday, October 11, 2013


Hello everyone! I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you that follow my little blog! I reached 50 gfc followers and 110 Bloglovin followers which is unbelievable to me because I didn't think anyone would read my posts! *virtual hug*.
 So, I thought I'd do another outfit post because my first one was so popular. I apologize for the lint in the pictures. This morning I woke up at 5 A.M and since it was so dark I didn't notice the lint until I came home. I think I lost my lint roller after I used it to kill a bug a few days ago so we are stuck with lintastic pictures. Anyway, it actually rained on Wednesday which was really surprising and amazing. I love the rain. There is something magical about it and when it rains that only means one thing one. Coats. Yes, it isn't everyday that I can wear a coat and actually enjoy it in the cold weather. Last week it was very hot. My arms were burning/tanning while I was driving. This week on the other hand has been very cold!
I immediately pulled my new tartan coat I bought a week or two ago. I love it, but I have never owned one so styling it has been a bit of a challenge. I don't usually mix patterns together, but I was watching New Girl on Netflix and Jess was wearing a tartan coat with stripes and I thought it looked great so I gave it ago. I personally love it, they don't mix in a bad way. I find tights are warmer than jeans and also more comfortable, and of course I needed my boots! I can't deal with wet feet, they freak me out.
The whole outfit was inspired a little by Jess. I love her style and personality.

                                      Green/Navy Tartan  Coat - Jcpenny
                                      White/Navy Striped Shirt - H&M
                                      Navy Skater Skirt - Forever 21
                                      Tights - Macy's
                                       Boots - Lulu's

                             What do you wear when the weather is cold? Would you wear this outfit? 
                                                   Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely wear this outfit, I like your new tartan coat! I personally would add some silver accessories to give it a bit of glamour. ;)
    -
    Rathana xx
    FabFashionaire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really bad when it comes to accessorizing! x

      Delete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo