September Favorites // 2013

Sunday, October 6, 2013


 Another month, another favorites post! September flew by, it feels as if yesterday I was taking my driving test, or celebrating my birthday. Towards the end of September I've began to use a lot more makeup than usual, but for most of the month it was all about the hair, cheeks, and lips.

L'oreal EverCreme Shampoo and Conditioner
I picked these up when during late July because I had been very unsatisfied with old current hair care. My hair was very damaged resembling dead grass. I heard of these on a few blogs and decided to try them out. I've reviewed them here. Both the shampoo and conditioner are very moisturizing. My hair quickly became silky and shiny.

Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer
After waiting for so long I finally got my hands on the Show Off Lip Lacquers. They are incredibly pigmented glosses that last for ages. My two favorite are Celestial and Big Bang. They are a bit messy when trying to get a precise application, but I have mastered the technique that work for me.

Mac Blush Coy Girl
As the colder weather approaches I have started to reincorporate blush into my makeup routine.  Coygirl looks very purple in the pan, but on my skin it is a beautiful pale pink. It makes my skin look flushed and naturally pink. I love rosy cheeks at the moment they make me want to be around a warm fire.

That's it for the month of September, nothing too exciting. I'm looking forward to the month of October!
                                     What were your favorites from September? 
                                          Twitter | BlogLovin | Instagram

14 comments:

  1. my usually gets really dry during the fall/winter time. i think im going to try the L'oreal EverCreme Shampoo and Conditioner! nice post :)

    biffsquiggled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair is really dry from drying it so much! xx

      Delete
  2. Oo what's the difference between the show off and apocalips?!? I love this post I really want to try this conditioner but I'm on a spending ban.

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the same product just a different name! xx

      Delete
  3. I see people raving about the Rimmel gloss in Big Bang all the time, I need to get it! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post! this actually makes me want all these products :D
    love,
    johannasartwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shampoo & conditioner are my top faves! x

      Delete
  5. Great post! I really feel like buying the mac blush now (-;

    Would you mind checking out my blog sometime, that would be amazing! x

    Sofie
    http://sofiescurlymess.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried the show offs. I also didn't know it was "our" version of apocalips! Must try :)

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo