Hairspiration Katy Perry

Tuesday, October 22, 2013




                 *images from google

I really want to do something different with my hair. For the past three years I have had it different shades of red, and I am very bored with it. For now I am trying to match my natural hair color which is really difficult because the hair dye fades back into streaks of red. It currently looks ombre because the bottom is a brownish red and the top a darker brown.

I have strayed away from bangs because they don't really suit me that well. I feel they hide my entire forehead which is already small and flat.. I really like Katy's hair. It's quite dark like mine, and her middle parting is perfect. I will soon be investing in a hair straightener because most of the time my hair is a little wavy and messy looking. I love Katy's curls so I will be trying to do my hair more often too.

Lastly I'd love to bleach sections of my hair to dye them a nice purple like in the first photo. I think it looks really nice, and different. For now I will be trying to get the dark color nicely all over my hair so we will see what happens after that.
                                      Who do you look towards for hair inspiration?
                                             Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram






6 comments:

  1. I love that Katy Perry can pull off pretty much any hair colour. I would love to look good with purple hair x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy Perry's hair (and everything about her in general come to think of it) makes me so envious! She's so beautiful, it's unreal. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Katy Perry- her style is so cute and she is unique, which is inspiring! For hair inspiration I have always loved Nicole Richie- she's not afraid to be bold either!

    Kendra
    www.beautybykendrac.com
    youtube.com/beautybykendrac

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo