International Makeup Swap

Thursday, October 31, 2013






Back in August Katie from Subtle Coral was looking for someone in The United States to do a box swap with. I immediately responded since I had been following her blog, and of course I wanted to get my hands on some UK products. Katy did an amazing job with everything she picked out for me. I love it all and have been enjoying using all of the products / eating the candy. Here's what she got me, if you'd like to see what I got her then head over to her lovely blog!
I think the only specific items I wanted were the Barry M Gelly nail polishes. They are amazing quality just has I had hoped. These colors are my favorite. The rest was up to her, and she did a fabulous job!
The items were wrapped in pretty wrapping paper which was a very creative detail (wish I had thought of that!). It was really fun opening everything - it felt a bit like Christmas. 


I ended up sharing most of the candy with my little brother and cousin. They were with me when I was opening everything were "ooohing" and "ahhing" at everything. They actually told me to go get more candy from the UK, I was like sure..I'll drive there..aha.



Have you done a box swap before?

16 comments:

  1. That is so, sooo cool! How exciting! I really want to try all those products- can't wait to hear how you like them! I have heard so many great things about UK beauty products. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good! I will be blogging about them soon!

      Delete
  2. love your blog design, so simple yet chic

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH! Blog swap is very interesting and exciting.
    I really want to try the products.
    btw I followed you.
    I really hope you want to follow me back. :)
    XOXO
    Sincerely Renny

    www.sincerelyrenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, would you like to follow each other? Just let me know and I will follow u back
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing what American bloggers think of our products in the UK. The MUA palettes are my favourite :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good quality! Wish our drugstores sold them! xx

      Delete
  6. I am dying to do one of these, I am such a wannabe american! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never done this but it looks SO FUN! She sent you some of the best sweets too, especially the Freddos! They are probably the most controversial sweet over here! I might think about doing this now! Thanks for the great idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to do one! I really want to try Barry M polishes and Sleek! Looks like she picked out some great items for you! Gonna hop over to her blog and check out what you got her ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo