Currently Loving | Music

Friday, October 25, 2013

 Friday, the end of a long week. Unfortunately for me I have a midterm and quiz today so I thought I'd do a fun post. I'm giving you all a glimpse of my soul by sharing some of my favorite songs. Music gets me through my toughest times and happiest times. I would be completely lost without it. Here we go :


1. Bath is Black - Marika Hackman

2. Say Yes - Elliot Smith 
                             
                                                          3. Million Dollar Man - Lana Del Rey

4. Dark Horse - Katy Perry

5. Team - Lorde 

6. Blood - Middle East

                                         

Let me know if you listened to any or liked any. What are your favorite songs? 

2 comments:

  1. "Blood" and "Say Yes" are two of my favorites! Good picks! :)

    -Christine
    http://thehitchcockiancockatoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo