Review // Mac Mineralized Skinfinish - Gold Deposit

Tuesday, October 8, 2013








For months I gazed towards Gold Deposit while strolling through Macy's. I knew it was something I wanted, but it took me a while to convince myself. I already own and love Soft & Gentle so I thought I would choose something different. I decided to go for Gold Deposit because of its orange gold shimmery color. It is perfect all year around in California. I wanted something that would help me inject color to my face as well as shimmer.
The Mineralized Skin Finishes are my favorite Mac products. Each are different and one of a kind. I believe most of them are limited edition with the exception of Gold Deposit and Soft and Gentle. Of course.. I would choose the two that are always available.
There is a lot of product here in the pan. It is definitely worth the money because it will last a very long time. It is also very pigmented. A light hand is highly recommended. I use it as highlighter during the day and when I'm out I can get away with using it as blush. If you don't like shimmer then this one isn't for you. Applying too much can cause the disco ball effect, but applying just right amount can create a warm bronzey glow.

                   Have you ever tried Mac Minzeralized Skin Finishes before? Which are your favorite? 
                                                 Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram



9 comments:

  1. Ohhh that colour is gorgeous! I don't think I could pull it off though...I'm too fair, but I bet it would look good on the eyes! I own Lightscapade and loooove it! I use it everyday, although that one is much more subtle ;)

    xx -b.

    lifesetsail.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful! I'm quite tan so it works well with me! x

      Delete
  2. That looks absolutely beautiful. I'm more of a matte face kind of girl, but I might need to visit the counter just to test this out. Can't pass up something so stunning.

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Just to let you know that I've nominated you for Liebster Award. Please check my blog to find my questions:
    http://www.beautybellenotes.com/2013/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. that colour looks amazing!
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    http://pink-puffins.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. By using BullionVault you may purchase physical gold and silver bars at current market exchange rates.

    Your bullion may be stored in 1 of 5 secured global vaults. And you may sell it online or take away physical bars.

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo