Pastel Pink Pants / OOTD

Wednesday, October 30, 2013


 


Pastel pink has grown on me this year, under no circumstance would I have ever worn pink before - it's just a color that doesn't suit me well. However, in pastel or salmon shades it seems to work well and complements my skin tone. One of the easiest ways for me to implement color into my outfit is through my jeans. I think it's because I like my long legs and I find it easier to pull any color or pattern with the right top. Here is my very simple outfit of the day for going to class, and running a few errands. 

Top - Forever 21
Pants - JcPenny
Boots - Delia's
Have you been wearing pink this Autumn / Winter? 

5 comments:

  1. Honestly i look pathetic in pink ahah but i like those pants :) really pretty colour.

    Thataprilinparis.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw aha, I feel that way with hot pink coats! X

      Delete
  2. I love those jeans, I have some similar ones from Banana Republic that I picked up when I was in the states, I love them for summer :) xx

    lipgloss-and-lashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read & appreciate every comment that is left on my blog. They mean a lot to me so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. xoxo